A Country Practice Accountants Group is always happy to receive informative and/or thought-provoking content to share with our community.
All we require is that guest bloggers adhere to the submission guidelines below. To ensure these guidelines are met, every submission will be vetted by the committee before it is added to the site.
Author and topics
- Guest bloggers must be an employee of a member firm or sponsor.
- Content must be industry-relevant and topical.
What to include
- Blogs should be 500 words or less
- Include heading, author name and a bio of no more than 50 words
- Content must be original
- Blog content may include links to relevant, genuine sites
- Content must include appropriate citations or links for references.
- Good photographs or other images will help readers engage with your story.
- Every image must include appropriate citations or credit.
- 1 MB limit for each image.
- Every blog will carry a disclaimer advising readers that content and references are the author’s own work and may not reflect the views of A Country Practice Accountants Group.
- As author or blogger, you retain copyright over your story. However, by submitting your blog to our community, you agree to it being published and promoted royalty-free in perpetuity on the acountrypractice.com.au site.
Image Credit: https://unsplash.com