It is vital for the survival of country areas that the community backbone is educated, informed and supported through opportunities like A Country Practice Accountants Conference.
A Country Practice Accountants Conference is the 'conference with a difference' with the following key points of difference:
- Exclusive member-only event supports trusted information and knowledge sharing among practitioners that share similar practice and environmental conditions
- Offers abundant networking opportunities in a relaxed and friendly environment
- Enables sharing and solving “real” issues facing rural accountants
- Covers topical and relevant information for rural accountants
- Camaraderie is extended to old and new members alike
Informed by a member committee, the conference program provides:
- Industry speakers to cover practice management, technical and legislative information
- Guest speakers and workshops to inspire and aid development of skills to support success and assist to navigate change in the accounting profession
- Resource sharing sessions and firm presentations to enable the sharing of ideas and knowledge and discussion of issues and challenges
- Business and sponsor presentations to share industry information, case studies and research
- Trade exhibitions to showcase the latest products, services technology and systems information
- Generous networking opportunities to foster connection between firms
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours (16 hours)
A Country Practice Accountants annual conference would not be possible without our sponsors and supporters and we sincerely thank them for their ongoing support.